Modular Plastic Conveyors UK Designed And Manufactured
Conveyor Systems Built To Requirements
- Since patenting the design for plastic side-frames in 1998, ST Machinery conveyors have become synonymous with reliability, durability, and flexibility for major plastics manufacturers in the UK.
- We design conveyor solutions for an almost limitless configuration of applications, automation and control: from the simple swan neck conveyors seen in moulding factories across the country, to computer controlled box filling, computer controlled multi-lane systems.
From single conveyors to complete automated conveyor systems, St Machinery renowned high quality modular plastic conveyors are designed and manufactured in the UK.
Every conveyor is designed and built to meet your production requirements exactly.
Reliable conveyors keep production lines flowing.
Production down time is expensive that's why ST Machinery:
- Manufacture conveyors and product handling systems to exacting standards in the UK at our Northamptonshire Wellingborough factory.
- Incorporate high quality conveyor bearings, motors, and conveyor control systems, with a full range of modular plastic belts to suit your product.
- ST Conveyors are seen in some of the UK's biggest plastic products manufacturers facilities, feeding plastic granulators, injection and plastic blow molding machines.
Our trademark conveyor side frame design prevents sideways movement of the modular belt, reducing friction, and removing obstacles where dirt and debris can normally be trapped.
ST Machinery conveyor systems are very strong, inert, and ideally suited to many production processes, especially when teamed with our range of conveyor ancilleries and options:
Plastic modular conveyors manufactured by ST Machinery can be designed to incorporate cooling fans, which are neatly housed underneath the conveyor belt surface. Typically used in the plastic...
For plastic part sprue separation ST Machinery offer plastic part runner conveyors with Paddle Separators available in infinitely variable lengths and in a variety of widths and colours individually...
Plate Metal Detectors can be incorporated into any modular plastic conveyor manufactured by ST Machinery, and are housed beneath the conveyor belt surface. Plate Metal detectors are widely used in...
ST Machinery Roller Sprue Separators , are the ideal solution for separating moulded plastic component parts from sprue and discharging into separate boxes. Tailor designed and manufactured in...
Rotary Box Fillers , the ideal solution for product distribution into multiple boxes. ST Machinery rotary box fillers are tailor designed to suit varying conveyor sizes, either integrated with the...
ST Machinery plastic conveyors can incorporate Tunnel Metal Detectors, offering precise metal detection to prevent product contamination or potential damage to other machinery. The type of Tunnel...
For precise product quantity control all models of ST conveyors can be designed to incorporate Weigh Scales. Weighing scales offer a highly effective solution for product quantity control. Weigh...
From a single conveyor to a fully automated, multi-lane production line, you can be assured that we have the experience to design and build exactly the efficient, reliable, robust and virtually maintenance free conveyor system that you require.
We design and build conveyors to virtually any size, shape and colour.
Simply tell us what you need and we will build it.
Well designed conveyor systems should also be adaptable.
Once you have invested in a conveyor from ST Machinery we are able to rapidly reconfigure the layout should your needs change, at the fraction of the cost of purchasing a new conveyor. Whether that is a change from a horizontal conveyor to a swan neck conveyor configuration for a new moulding machine, or the addition of conveyor cooling fans, metal detection solutions, box fillers, weighing scales or a complete conveyor control system.