Swan Neck Conveyor with Modular Plastic BeltGet a Quote
Swan Neck Conveyors are ideal for use with injection moulding machines.
With fast turnaround from design to delivery, ST Machinery Ltd, a renowned UK manufacturer of conveyor systems, can build swan neck conveyors to your exact requirements at a comparable cost to 'off the shelf' lower quality conveyors.
Our patented low friction plastic conveyor design offers infinitely variable shapes, and sizes of Swan Neck Conveyors in a variety of widths and colours to produce a bespoke conveyor to meet any machine or process application.
- Wide choice of modular conveyor belt types and product support flights.
- Variable speed single phase or 3 phase motors mounted internally within the belt track.
- High strength, low friction HM Polyethylene PE500 side frames are chemically inert with no corrosion.
- Machined side frames keep the belt under control and prevent side to side movement, a potential problem with conventional belt conveyors.
- Low running costs and minimal maintenance.
- Option of castors or foot mounted.
The modular belt can be completely removed from a conveyor in less than 3 minutes for easy cleaning, adding or removing product support flights.
Swan Neck Conveyor side frames are mounted in anodised aluminium section to give a solid and robust structure for years of use.
All ST Swan Neck Conveyors can be supplied with a variety of ancillaries such as metal detectors, weigh scales, cooling fans and also with a variety of control systems from simple stop/start to fully integrated units.
Swan Neck Conveyors are available with complementary product handling equipment – Rotary Box Fillers, Roller Separators and Paddle Separators in matching colours designed for exact process requirements.