Horizontal Conveyors with modular plastic beltGet a Quote
Patented low friction design with modular plastic belt, St Machinery offer fast turnaround on design and manufacture of Horizontal Conveyors in a variety of widths and colours individually designed to meet application and space requirements.
Why compromise on a standard Horizontal Conveyor when we can design and build you a bespoke conveyor system for your exact requirements at comparable costs.
- Wide choice of modular conveyor belt types and product support flights.
- Variable speed single phase or 3 phase motors mounted internally within belt track.
- High strength low friction HM Polyethylene PE500 side frames are chemically inert with no corrosion.
- Machined side frames keeps the belt under control and prevents side to side movement, a potential problem with conventional belt conveyors.
- Low running costs and minimal maintenance.
The modular belt can be completely removed from a conveyor in less than 3 minutes for easy cleaning, adding or removing product support flights.
Horizontal Conveyor side frames are mounted in anodised aluminium section to give a solid and robust structure for years of use.
Option of castors or foot mounted.
All our Horizontal Conveyors can be supplied with a variety of ancillaries such as metal detectors, weigh scales, cooling fans and also with a variety of control systems from simple stop/start to fully integrated units.
Horizontal Conveyors are available with complementary product handling equipment – Rotary Box Fillers, Roller Separators and Paddle Separators in matching colours designed for exact process requirements.